PDFs are electronic documents or files that contain text and/or graphics.
One way to showcase a PDF on your website is to convert it into a blog post, by completing the following steps:
- Log into your Agent Studio website's Control Panel
- Click on the PAGES tab located on the left-hand side menu bar.
- Then click on the sub-option, CREATE NEW PAGE.
- Bypass the fields labeled Page Name, Page URL, Parent Page and then locate the PAGE TYPE field.
- Use the PAGE TYPE drop down menu to select STANDARD (CONTENT PAGE).
- Scroll down to locate the CONTENT BODY box and click on the LINK icon.
- From the LINK pop-up window, click the UPLOAD tab and then select CHOOSE FILE.
- After selecting the PDF file from your computer system, click the SEND IT TO THE SERVER button.
- Now click the LINK INFO tab from the same pop-up window.
- Click the BROWSE SERVER button and select your PDF file from our server.
- The URL supporting your PDF file will appear in the URL field - DO NOT CLICK OK - instead, please copy the full link.
- Open a new tab on your web browser.
- Paste the PDF file link into the web address bar of the new tab.
- Click back to the tab that displays your website, close the pop-window and click your website's HOMEPAGE button.
- Copy your website address/URL.
- Return to the second browser tab and paste your website address/URL in front of the link located in the web address bar.
- Now copy the entire URL (website address + PDF file address).
- Revisit your Agent Studio website's Control Panel.
- Click on the BLOG TOOL tab located on the left-hand side menu bar.
- Then click the sub-option, BLOG POSTS.
- Click on the CREATE NEW BLOG POST button.
- Enter/select the Title, Display Date, Category and Intro fields as you see fit.
- Under the BODY box, click on the World/iFrame icon.
- Paste the entire URL that you copied from the second browser tab into the URL field.
- Enter the Width as 640 and the Height as 1200 (please note, your height entry can vary depending on the length of the original PDF file) and click OK.
- Now enter your SEO Title, Description and Keywords.
- Click the SAVE POST button.
The PDF file will be converted into a blog post and will be posted under the Blog Category that you selected on Step 22.
For more information, please visit: