To utilize Google Analytics on your Agent Studio website, you must first obtain your Google Analytics Tracking Code by following these steps.
TO FIND YOUR GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE:
- Register or Log into your Google Account (same as your Gmail Account).
- While logged into your Google Account, enter the following link into a new browser tab: www.google.com/analytics
- From this page, click the SIGN IN button located in the upper right-hand corner, which will present a drop-down menu.
- Click GOOGLE ANALYTICS from within that drop-down menu.
- The next page will present a 3-step info-graph and a SIGN UP button on the right-hand side. Please click SIGN UP to continue.
You will be directed to the Google Analytics Dashboard. Next, you'll configure the settings needed to prepare your account to track your Agent Studio website.
- What would you like to track? - Please select WEBSITE.
- Account Name - This is the umbrella name for your Google Analytics Account, not the name of your website. This Account Name is just a label and will not impact your website's analytic performance or appear on your Agent Studio website.
- Website URL - Enter the domain name of your Agent Studio website.
- Industry Category - Please select TRAVEL.
- Reporting Time Zone - Please select the time zone you are based in.
- Data Sharing Settings - These settings help you control what analytical data you wish to share with Google. Please review each item and determine which you would like to enable/disable (Enabling/Disabling will not impact how your analytics will work, so please make selections that are right for you).
- Click the GET TRACKING ID button and a pop-up message will appear with the Google Analytics Terms of Service. After regarding and agreeing to the terms of service, please click I ACCEPT to continue.
The following page will include a section called WEBSITE TRACKING, which contains your Google Analytics Tracking Code.
Now that you have located your Google Analytics Tracking Code, it's time to add the tracking code to your Agent Studio Website's Control Panel by following the steps in the guide below: