Agent Studio website owners utilizing a Premium Subscription can control the arrangement of their homepage content, including any new content they have created.
TO CREATE HOMEPAGE CONTENT:
- Log into your website's Control Panel.
- Click on the CONTENT tab from the Control Panel menu.
- Then click on the HOMEPAGE MANAGER tab from the side menu.
The Homepage page will display a series of boxes that represent the main layout of your website's homepage.
Each box contains a set of controls; an ON/OFF button and a drop down menu.
- ON/OFF buttons allow you to show (ON) or hide (OFF) entire sections of your homepage.
- Drop down menus allow you to select the type of content you wish to appear in each section.
If you have created new content for your Agent Studio homepage, the drop down menu located within each box will present content options in two groups; "Standard" and "My Content".
- Standard represents the dynamic content provided to you automatically by Agent Studio.
- My Content represents all new content created by you (the site owner) and saved to you website account.
Using the controls within each box, choose the type of content you wish to appear on your Agent Studio homepage and it's placement on the page.
If you prefer to present one large piece of information/content on your homepage, consider hiding one or more content boxes to allow room for your custom content to be showcased.
4. Click the SAVE HOMEPAGE button to store your new homepage arrangements.
TIP! To ensure you can see the results of your work, always be sure to clear your web browser after making changes to your Agent Studio website.
For more information, please visit: