Agent Studio website owners utilizing an Elite Subscription can control the arrangement of their homepage content, including any new content they have created.
TO CREATE HOMEPAGE CONTENT:
- Log into your website's Control Panel.
- Click on the SITE CUSTOMIZATION tab located on the left-hand side menu bar.
- Click on the sub-option, ARRANGE HOMEPAGE.
The Arrange Homepage page will display a series of boxes that represent the main layout of your website's homepage.
Each box contains a set of controls; an ON/OFF button and a drop down menu.
- ON/OFF buttons allow you to show (ON) or hide (OFF) entire sections of your homepage.
- Drop down menus allow you to select the type of content you wish to appear in each section.
If you have created new content for your Agent Studio homepage, the drop down menu located within each box will present content options in two groups; "Standard" and "My Content".
- Standard represents the dynamic content provided to you automatically by Agent Studio.
- My Content represents all new content created by the site owner and saved to their website account.
Using the controls within each box, choose the type of content you wish to appear on your Agent Studio homepage and it's placement on the page.
If you prefer to present one large piece of information/content on your homepage, consider hiding one or more content boxes to allow room for your custom content to be showcased.
4. Click the SAVE HOMEPAGE button in order for your homepage arrangements to be finalized.
TIP! To ensure you can see the results of your work, always be sure to clear your web browser after making changes to your Agent Studio website.
For more information, please visit: