Agent Studio website owners can add contacts to their Marketing Center account using one of two methods: individual entry or mass import using an Excel spreadsheet.
Agent Studio website owners utilizing a Free Subscription are required to enter and maintain a minimum of 25 valid contacts into their Agent Studio Marketing Center to retain free access to the tool with no other usage requirements.
For all subscription types, free or paid, the contact lists you create within the Agent Studio Marketing Center are always private and secure. These contacts are YOUR contacts, not ours. We will never share or sell your contact lists with any third party.
TO ADD CONTACTS TO YOUR MARKETING CENTER ACCOUNT:
- Log into your Agent Studio website's Control Panel.
- Click on the MARKETING CENTER tab from the left-hand side menu bar.
- A separate browser tab will open and direct you to the Agent Studio Marketing Center.
- Log into your Agent Studio Marketing Center Account (using the same credentials to access your Control Panel).
- Click on the CONTACTS tab from the left-hand side menu bar.
- Two options will be displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the page: ADD A CONTACT and IMPORT
- Click ADD A CONTACT to manually enter individual contacts to your Master List and sub-lists.
- Click IMPORT to add up to 500 contacts at a time to your Master List and sub-lists using data saved on an Excel spreadsheet. The headers in columns A-K of your spreadsheet must match the format of our Template Contact List exactly. Click here to download our Template Contact List.
- The Agent Studio Marketing Center will either confirm your contact entry/import or provide you with a list of rejected contacts based on invalid email addresses or missing contact data.
Once contacts have been successfully saved to your Agent Studio Marketing Center Account, you are ready to begin marketing your business by creating a campaign.
For more information, please visit: