Agent Studio website owners utilizing an Elite Subscription can enhance their homepage by creating their own new content (for example: Sign Up Forms, Company Announcements, Social Media Feeds, etc).
Most site owners create new content using one or more of the following elements: text, links, images, and videos.
Please note, although you may create new content for your homepage, you cannot edit any website content created or offered by Agent Studio.
TO CREATE HOMEPAGE CONTENT:
- Log into your website's Control Panel.
- Click on the SITE CUSTOMIZATION tab located on the left-hand side menu bar.
- Click on the sub-option, CREATE HOMEPAGE CONTENT.
- Click on the CREATE NEW CONTENT button located towards the top right-hand corner of the Homepage Content page.
- CONTENT TITLE - use this field to enter a title for your new content (for example, "Company Twitter Feed"). This title will not display on your website's homepage.
- CONTENT BODY - use this section to enter text, links, images, videos, etc. that support your new content. Content cannot contain images or iframes wider than 350 pixels.
- Click on the SAVE CONTENT button to finalize and save this new piece of content to your website account.
Next, learn how to position the content on your Agent Studio homepage by clicking here.
For more information, please visit: