Agent Studio website owners utilizing a Premium Subscription can enhance their homepage by creating their own homepage content (for example: Sign Up Forms, Company Announcements, Social Media Feeds, etc).
Most site owners create this content using one or more of the following elements: text, links, images, and videos.
Please note, although you may create new content for your homepage, you cannot edit any website content created or offered by Agent Studio.
TO CREATE HOMEPAGE CONTENT:
- Log into your website's Control Panel.
- Click on the CONTENT tab from the Control Panel menu.
- Then click on the HOMEPAGE MANAGER tab from the side menu.
- Next, click on the ANNOUNCEMENTS button presented on the Homepage page.
- Click on the CREATE ANNOUNCEMENT button.
- TITLE - use this field to enter a title for your new content (for example, "Company Twitter Feed"). This title will not display on your website's homepage.
- CONTENT BODY - use this section to enter text, links, images, videos, etc. that support your new content. Content cannot contain images or iframes wider than 350 pixels.
- Click on the SAVE ANNOUNCEMENT button to finalize and save your new content.
Next, learn how to position the content on your Agent Studio homepage by clicking here.
For more information, please visit: