Agent Studio website owners can display up to 10 main navigation pages, also known as parent pages, on their website's homepage.
These pages can be created, edited, and ordered by visiting the PAGES section, located under the CONTENT tab, from within your Agent Studio Website's Control Panel.
To manage your Agent Studio website pages, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Log into your Agent Studio website's Control Panel.
- Click on the CONTENT tab from the Control Panel menu.
- Then click on the PAGES tab from the side menu.
- Next, click on the MANAGE SITE NAVIGATION button to control which pages appear on the Main Navigation bar of your website's homepage.
- To remove a Main Nav page, drag the page in question from Public to Private.
- To make a page appear in your Main Nav bar, drag the page in question from Private to Public in the order you choose (max limit 10 Main Nav tabs).
For more information, please visit: