Affiliate booking links are made available to you by the suppliers and/or host agencies you work with. The goal of an Affiliate link is to ensure you receive commission for a trip you arranged through said supplier.
These links allow website visitors access to co-branded booking pages or portals that are designed to help you promote your business and supplier relationships.
When applied to your Agent Studio website, co-branded booking links appear as client-friendly BOOK NOW buttons and are located at the top of every page of your website.
Best of all, you can add as many co-branded booking links to your Agent Studio website as you wish with the step-by-step instructions below!
- Log into your Agent Studio Website's Control Panel.
- Click on the CONTENT tab from the Control Panel menu.
- Then click on the AFFILIATES tab from the side menu.
- Locate and click the button labeled CREATE AFFILIATE.
- Enter the NAME for the new booking link. This will appear under BOOK NOW for the corresponding link.
- Enter the URL for the new booking link. This is the website address as it's been provided to you by the supplier/host agency.
- Optionally, add a photo/logo for the link. This will appear under BOOK NOW for its corresponding link.
- Then click the SAVE AFFILIATE button to store your entry.
Your booking link will appear under the BOOK NOW button located within your website's Header.
TIP! To ensure you can see the results of your work, always be sure to clear your web browser after making changes to your Agent Studio website.