You must first identify the domain registrar or company that was used to obtain the domain name you wish to connect to your website (such as GoDaddy.com or Google Domains) and then complete the following:
- Log into your domain registrar account.
- Locate the DNS section for the domain name you wish to use.
- Locate CNAME records. Under “Points to” add SITES.AGENTSTUDIO.COM for the “Hostname WWW”.
- Locate A records. Under “Points to” change the “Hostname @” to this IP address, 220.127.116.11
- Next, visit your Agent Studio website and log into the Control Panel by clicking on the ADMIN ACCESS button located at the bottom of the site.
- From the Control Panel Menu bar, click on the SITE CONFIGURATION tab and then select the sub-option MANAGE SITE DOMAINS
- Enter your current domain under the DOMAIN NAME field.
- Check the box labeled “Yes, make this domain my primary domain”.
- Click CREATE DOMAIN to add the new domain name to your Agent Studio website. (Please note, you can add multiple Domain Names, but can only have one primary Domain Name).
Repeat these steps for each additional domain name you wish to connect to your Agent Studio website. Depending on your domain registrar and it’s DNS server caching policies, it can take up to 24 hours for a domain name to connect with your Agent Studio website.